Pedigo 5110 Series Stretchers - New
Free Shipping | 2-3 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
5110N = 29.5" Overall Width
5110W = 33.5" Overall Width
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- True Direction Steering (TDS)
- Side rails - full length, single release
- Center column patient support
- 5 fixed litter top height options: 28” to 32”
- Pneumatic assist fowler 400 N (90#) force
- Brake & Steer activated foot pedals
- Four corner IV pole receptacles
- Four restraint strap positions
- Full PVC perimeter bumper
- 8” easy mobility casters
- A single pneumatic cylinder assists in placing the litter top in Trendelenburg/ reverse Trendelenburg position
The fully function 5110 Series general transport stretcher provides a versatile yet economical patient transport solution. This is a non-hydraulic adjustable stretcher.
Easy to wipe clean and disinfect, full length tuck-away side rails allow for easier patient transfer by creating a zero transfer gap. Rails feature a release latch centrally located on either side of the litter top under the patient surface.
PNEUMATIC ASSIST FOWLER:
Provides additional assistance for the safe and easy raising and lowering of the patient.
A single pneumatic cylinder assists in placing the litter top in Trendelenburg/position.
CENTER COLUMN SUPPORT:
Sturdy steel column design with five fixed litter top height positions to choose from: 28”, 29”, 30”, 31” or 32”.
TRUE DIRECTION STEERING (TDS):
For improved stretcher control, engage the True Direction Steering system. The steer caster located at the patient’s right foot end of the stretcher will lock once the steering pedal is applied.
The 5110 Series Stretcher has 5-⅞” H of clearance between floor and cowling to easily accommodate and utilize patient lifts.