Reliance 7000LFC ENT Procedure Chair
|Brand: Reliance||Type: Procedure Chair|
|SKU: REL-7000LFC||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Reliance 7000 Procedure Chair Features:
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Standard upholstery color is navy - customer's choice of upholstery available on request
- 1 Year Warranty Standard
This full power articulating examination chair can be used for routine practice and minor procedures. It reclines to a nearly flat position and is available with an optional adjustable surgical headrest.
Reliance 7000 Specifications:
- Base Dimensions: 22.3" x 24.5"
- Overal Width: 24.5"
- Overall Depth (excluding headrest) 36"
- Table position: 60" L
- Seat Dimensions: 19" W x 18.5" D
- Height Range (from seat to floor): 20.25" - 28.75"