Stryker Secure Two Hospital Bed
|Brand: Stryker||Type: Hospital Bed|
|SKU: STK-SECURE2||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Features:
- Dual Pedestal design.
- CPR Release.
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering with four traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and four foley bag hooks.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Optional scale system
- New mattress included
- 1 Year Warranty
The Stryker Secure II MedSurg Bed is built for safety and is easily customized to fit patient and caregiver needs. The retractable bed design keeps patients close to their belongings, and foot end nursing controls allow caregivers to easily operate the bed. Lock out patient controls, and a central brake ensure that the Secure II Hospital Bed is safe and in the best position for patients at all times.
This bed is capable of being positioned for both emergency circumstances and patient comfort. CPR positioning is achieved with a CPR Drop button and removable headboard. For versatility in positioning, this bed can be lowered and the back may be angled to seat the patient upright. Patients have control of bed positioning with intuitive side rail controls unless caregiver lockout overrides their ability to change bed positioning.
- Condition: Refurbished
- Brand: Stryker
- Room Type:
- Nursing School / Technical Program
- Patient Room
- Clinical Specialty: General Practice
- Options/Accessories: Scale - Stryker
- Dimensions: 42.5"W x 93.0"L x 30.0"H
- Weight: 300.0 Lbs.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Overall Length: 93"
- Overall Width:
- Side Rails Up: 42.5"
- Side Rails Down: 40"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Height Range:
- High: 30"
- Low: 16"
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 - 60°
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ±12°
- Retraction: 14"
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84"
- Caster Diameter: 6"