Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed - Refurbished
- Dual Pedestal design.
- CPR Release.
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering with four traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and four foley bag hooks.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Bed Exit System (optional): Intended only to aid in the detection of a patient exiting the unit.
The Stryker Secure II MedSurg Bed is built for safety and is easily customized to fit patient and caregiver needs. The retractable bed design keeps patients close to their belongings, and foot end nursing controls allow caregivers to easily operate the bed. Lock out patient controls, and a central brake ensure that the Secure II Hospital Bed is safe and in the best position for patients at all times.
This bed is capable of being positioned for both emergency circumstances and patient comfort. CPR positioning is achieved with a CPR Drop button and removable headboard. For versatility in positioning, this bed can be lowered and the back may be angled to seat the patient upright. Patients have control of bed positioning with intuitive side rail controls unless caregiver lockout overrides their ability to change bed positioning.
Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 40" (102 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- High: 30" (76 cm).
- Low: 16" (41 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 60°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 12°.
- Retraction: 14".
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).