Stryker Go Bed Two Hospital Bed
|Brand: Stryker||Type: Hospital Bed|
|SKU: STK-GOII||Condition: Refurbished|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
Stryker Go Bed II Features:
- StayPut retractable bed frame design
- 6" casters
- Four independent electric motors
- Centrally-located steer and four-wheel brake mechanism
- Four full length collapsible siderails with integrated one-handed dampened siderail release.
- Integrated caregiver and patient bed positioning controls on head end siderails
- Auto Contour
- Patient bed positioning options for Bed up/down, Backrest up/down, Knee up/down.
- Caregiver bed positioning options for Bed up/down, Backrest up/down, Knee up/down, Chair in/out, and Trendelenburg and Reverse Trend.
- Caregiver controls on head siderails and footboard. Caregiver controlled bed positioning electronic lockouts on footboard
- Trend display on footboard (only available with scale option)
- Manual back-up for head and knee controls
- Integrated pump holder
- Photo-sensitive night light
- Degree indicator for head elevation
- Eight IV pole/traction equipment sockets
- Four drainage bag hooks
- Patient restraint locations
- New Mattress Included
- 1 Year Warranty
GoBed II bed was developed with extensive input and feedback from nursing professionals to add efficiency and mobility to patient care practices. The GoBed II is a motorized, fully-electric equipped bed with numerous one-button or one-handed controls allowing caregivers to spend their time helping patients recover quickly in a secure and comforting environment.
This bed is ideal for healthcare facilities for medical / surgical purposes, and educational / training facilities.