Stryker Go Bed II Hospital Bed - Refurbished
- StayPut® retractable bed frame design
- 6-inch (15 cm) casters
- Four independent electric motors
- Centrally-located steer and four-wheel brake mechanism
- Four full length collapsible siderails with integrated one-handed dampened siderail release.
- Integrated caregiver and patient bed positioning controls on head end siderails
- Auto Contour
- Patient bed positioning options for Bed up/down, Backrest up/down, Knee up/down.
- Caregiver bed positioning options for Bed up/down, Backrest up/down, Knee up/down, Chair in/out, and Trendelenburg and Reverse Trend.
- Caregiver controls on head siderails and footboard. Caregiver controlled bed positioning electronic lockouts on footboard
- Trend display on footboard (only available with scale option)
- Manual back-up for head and knee controls
- Integrated pump holder
- Photo-sensitive night light
- Degree indicator for head elevation
- Eight IV pole/traction equipment sockets
- Four drainage bag hooks
- Patient restraint locations
GoBed II Med/Surg bed (models FL28C/ FL28EX) was developed with extensive input and feedback from nursing professionals to add efficiency and mobility to patient care practices. The GoBed II is a motorized, fully-electric equipped bed with numerous one-button or one-handed controls allowing caregivers to spend their time helping patients recover quickly in a secure and comforting environment. This bed features full length siderail coverage to aid in patient safety, a low bed height of 14.5 inches promoting proper patient positioning for safe entry and exit, integrated pump holder conveniently located on footboard, and 120-volt outlet to help maximize space at the foot end of the bed. This bed is ideal for healthcare facilities for Med/Surg purposes, educational and training facilities and residential settings.