GE Corometrics 120 Series Fetal Monitor - Refurbished
- Maternal ECG SpO2 real-time 3-lead adult QRS waveform display and a snapshot printout.
- Vital Signs History at a glance. Documents 8 hours of maternal parameters in flowchart summary format…a time-saver during recovery.
- Software upgrade, via PC or laptop computer, allows easy flash reprogramming as new features become available.
- Expandability built in. System architecture allows for the addition of future parameters without purchasing a new unit.
- High/Low Fetal Alarms notify clinicians if the fetal heart rate is out of the user-configurable range.
- Selectable Font Size on the recording strip allows the font size to be adjusted quickly and easily(small, medium or large) for optimum viewing efficiency.
- Song Player serenades both mother and child to celebrate the new arrival. Three popular tunes are available with the turn of the Trim Knob®.
- Our ChartLight allows the clinician to easily read the fetal strip, while patients remain relaxed in their low light setting
Corometrics 120 maternal/fetal monitors help you manage the labor, delivery and recovery process for every patient. Every 120 series monitor features the clinical excellence that has set the standard in M/F monitoring for more than 30 years. Patented Smart BP, Heart Beat Coincidence, Spectra Alerts, DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure algorithm and 9-crystal pulse Doppler ultrasound transducers... You can trust the data as an accurate assessment of mom and baby's progress. Labor can be unpredictable. Be prepared with a monitor that can help you manage the entire process - even in the most difficult cases. Smart BP feature - delays auto determination during contractions Vital Signs History feature saves maternal information in memory for quick review or print summary Recovery mode sets the recorder to standby allowing delivery to print only the vital signs and save paper Keyboard option for detailed annotations Software Utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements Song Player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival Interface with 340 Telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and Hydrotherapy when used with the Nautilus Watertight Transducers Interface capability with the OxiFirst® Fetal Pulse Oximetry system.