Verathon BVI 3000 BladderScan System - Refurbished
Free Shipping | 6 Month Warranty
*System includes unit, probe, 2 batteries, battery charger, and rolling stand
- System includes probe, 2 batteries, and battery charger
- Quick and accurate measurements
- Distinct scan modes for men and women
- Easy to use, learn, and teach; no sonographer required
- Savings calculator tracks instrument usage, urinary catheterizations avoided, and UTI costs saved
- Onboard printer for patient records or reimbursement
- Durable, reliable design
- Optional medical cart with locking wheel for easy mobility
- Two NiMH rechargeable batteries plus battery charger
- Ultrasound gel
- Printer paper
- Educational training pack
- In-service session to train staff
- Rolling Stand Included
The BladderScan BVI 3000 bladder volume instrument is a portable 3D ultrasound device that quickly, accurately, and noninvasively measures urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) in adults.
The BVI 3000 calculates bladder volume using patented VMODE® technology. Volume measurements made with VMODE ultrasound are more accurate than those from conventional 2-dimensional ultrasound, as they are based on a more complex, 3-dimensional image of the bladder.
VMODE ultrasound is easy to use and comfortable for the patient. When you press the scan button, within seconds, the VMODE technology measures ultrasonic reflections on multiple planes inside the body and produces a 3-dimensional image. Based on this image, the instrument calculates and displays the bladder volume, and displays multiple B-mode images.