SciCan Statim 2000 G4 Autoclave
|Brand: SciCan||Type: Autoclave|
|Availability: Pre-Order||Condition: New|
Need help? Call us at (800)259-5940
*This product can only be shipped to medical facilities. Orders placed by dental facilities will be canceled.
- (1) Statim 2000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Unit
- (1) Regular Cassette
- (1) Waste Bottle
- (1) Drain Tube
- (1) Instrument Rack
- (1) User Manual
The Statim 2000 G4 is the same renowned and trusted autoclave it has been for over 20 years but now boasts a new contemporary look and connectivity that is the first of its kind. The G4 technology will change the way you interact by providing a direct channel of communication through the Internet to you, or anyone you desire. Still powered by SciCan's signature steam technology to provide sterilization and dryness at speeds faster than conventional chambered autoclaves, the Statim has been drastically upgraded with a level of interactivity never seen before.
Statim 2000 G4 Features:
- Statim 2000 G4 cycle times: 6 minutes unwrapped – 14 minutes wrapped
- A large 3.5" high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information, all with extraordinary clarity
- SciCan's Statim G4 Technology offers a platform with endless possibilities - the product expansion and modes of communication will provide visibility from every facet, from usability to troubleshooting
- Uses fresh steam distilled water with every cycle
- Dri-TecC drying system for fast dry loads
- Increases sterilization efficiency - quick turnarounds, no sterilization room bottlenecks
- Gentle on instruments - state of the art steam technology is gentle on all instruments
- Immediate steam generation - no waiting for "chambers" to heat up to boil water
- Air removal - using our PPPD technology, air is automatically forced out
- SciCan's cassette system - thin-wall stainless steel construction promotes rapid heating and cooling
- "Connect" - Statim's network portal provides history, printing and validation information
- Drying technology - Dri-TecC convection heat drying technology
- Fresh water cycles - Statim always uses fresh, clean, steam distilled water for each cycle
- Unit dimensions (L x W x H) = 19.5" x 16.25" x 6"
- Cassette internal dimensions = 11" x 7" x 1.4"
Statim G4 Cassette Autoclave Product Video: