SciCan Bravo 17v Tabletop Autoclave - New
Free Shipping | 1-2 Week Lead Time | 1 Year Warranty
*This item can only be shipped to medical facilities. Orders to dental facilities will be canceled.
- W#AJP00B0000 = 120V, 15A, 60Hz, No Printer
- M7A310013 = 220V, 10A, 60Hz, No Printer, Data Logger Included
The Bravo is a fractionated vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to ensure a dry load every time) cycles to ensure the perfect steam penetration for any load. The Bravo offers the perfect blend of speed and capacity with our total cycle times, including drying, set at about half the time as other chamber autoclaves. The SciCan Dri-TecV system ensures a perfectly dry load every time. The Bravo 17V, with a 17 liter chamber, has a large vacuum pump and employs total cycle times, including drying, starting at just 19 minutes. The Bravo 17V is one of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market. The Bravo 17V comes standard with 5 sterilization trays, increasing load capacity and office efficiency.
- Speed - ultra-fast 35 minute cycle from start to dry for a solid wrapped cycle
- Dryness - Dri-TecV technology allows Bravo to complete its dry cycle while others are still sterilizing
- Fresh water cycles - with no add-ons needed, Bravo only uses fresh, clean distilled water for each cycle
- Versatility - Bravo can run wrapped and unwrapped cycles in the popular B cycle in addition to N and S cycles
- Filling and draining - Bravo pulls S/D water as needed from an outside source and hooks up directly to a drain line to greatly reduce staff time in managing the machine
- Ease of use - Bravo can be started by two simple buttons
- Unit Dimensions = 22" L x 19" W x 16.5" H
- Chamber Dimensions = 10" Deep x 13.5" Across