Drager Narkomed MRI Anesthesia Machine - Refurbished
- AV2+ Electronic Ventilator
- Volume, Time-Cycled, Pressure-Limited Ventilation
- 1 Vaporizer Manifold Configuration
- Gas Scavenging System
- New O2, N2O, Vac, & Air Hose Assembly
- For use in shielded or unshielded MRI environments of up to 3.0 Tesla.
- Integrated monitor measures and displays airway pressure, volume and oxygen data with airway pressure waveform.
- Customizable alarms for each unique situation.
- Standard Narkomed patient suction system with regular or reusable canister designed for MRI use.
- 3-hour battery backup guarantees continuous operation of all machine functions.
- Accurate ultrasonic flow sensor has no moving parts for easy cleaning.
- Time-cycled, pressure-limited AV2+ ventilator equipped with pneumatic circuitry and independent breathing rate and tidal volume controls.
- Vapor 2000 needs no annual recalibration, compensates for variances in pressure, temperature and flow.
- Open or closed waste scavenging system.
- Dual canister absorber for increased time between absorbent changes.
- Compatible with halothane, isoflurane, enflurane and sevoflurane anesthetic agents.